books..

i finished can you keep a secret? everyone should read it. its funny..

just got back from asia cafe with the girls. first time there and the place was ok though. its not a noisy and dark like hartamas square. we talked about our irc time or when my nickname was hyperbaby.what the fuck got into me at that time?and rainbow-sunshine now? wtf? ive changed it. i still want rainbow.blogspot.com but this is the only name that is not 1997.

its already friday and i have 2 days to finish all my assignments and study for this upcoming exam. i have exam on thursday and saturday. wish me luck!

tomorrow im going to mph with my brother to buy books. i really need to get books for my assignments but im not sure whether is it a must or i just want to have it. my assignments is all about website, building website and sell it and stuff like that, i know i can get all the info from the internet but i feel like its not enough. i cant understand what lissaexplainsitall explains. get it?

my friend's sister wants me to help her out with her prom thingy and i think i should open up a business. im going to experiment on this prom to see if i can manage it. then ill think about doing it for real. consultation fees is about rm1000. pistol is my secretary and you'll get half of it. hahahaha. if it really turn out great.

Comments

Narc said…
finally i got into your cnn network! haha.