911

like my normal friday, i usually have plans for that friday night or for that weekend. unfortunately, i ended up in a hospital.

i went for a check-up on friday morning as my mom had already made an appointment with our family doctor. so i went to see her and told her about the growth and she insisted on further check-up. on top of that, she diagnosed me with bronchitis and she wants me to admit for observation.

anyhoo, i was admitted for 1 day. my boyfriend came to visit me. luna and lolita came and we went to mamak for a while. then me, luna and lolita wanted to play scrabble, and according to superpistol its a hospital board game, but was interrupted by my relatives who came to visit me.

the next morning, the nurse came and woke me up because i had to go for an operation. it was damn early. 730 am and i was half asleep and half awake, but the closer i get to the operation room, i got scared. i was alone all the time, nobody slept with me in the hospital. so when i woke up and had to go for the operation i was all alone. i told the nurse i wanted to call my mom first but she said that we are late for the operation so we had to go without my mom. i was scared the whole time and also excited. it was like grey's anatomy thingy for me. i know it sounds weird. anyway, before i got into the operation, my mom arrived. so we sat there and i called luna, which she didn't pick up. then i called lolita before the operation. my boyfriend was having his english exam, so can't talk to him. since it was only a minor operation, the doctor took only 30 minutes to take out the 'thing' out of my leg. to my surprise, the doctor did not know what it is, and they had to send it to the lab.

everything is fine now. i'm at home and i can't move much because yesterday night i was walking here and there and the next thing i know, my wound was bleeding. so yea, i can't move much and today i just sat on my bed facing my computer or watch tv.

B-O-R-I-N-G!

Comments

Narc said…
whaaat?