perfect lil life?

hi!
selamat berpuasa to all.
i've been busy with work and work and work





buka puasa session at chillis.




after buka puasa, pancake session at the curve.





buka puasa/kuna's birthday dinner.
delicious was fully booked, so we had to wait 30 mins before we get a table.
so we buka puasa by the bench. great experience :)




a smack of jellyfish is coming out with new line of collection. a whole day of photo shoot.
i can't wait to upload the pictures!

anyhoo, tagged by rocket queen

5 Things In My Bag
1. My purse
2. Cellphone
3. Bag ubat (Ubat sinus, Panadol, Redoxon)
4. Make up bag
5. Camera

5 Things That Are In My Wallet
1. Identification Card
2. Credit cards
3. ATM Cards
4. Business card
5. Driving license

5 Favorite Things In My Bedroom
1. My bed which is so comfy i wanna sleep now.
2. My stereo.
3. My dressing table, full of shitty rubbish.
4. My alarm clock which makes an awfully loud sound yet i can never wake up.
5. Photos of me and the girls.

5 Things I Wish To Do
1. Not work but still have lots of money
2. Sleep
3. Not go to Kuantan tomorrow
4. Become a better person
5. Go diving!

5 Things That I Am Doing Now
1. Writing this entry
2. Thinking what to write
3. Watching movie
4. Garu kepala
5. Staring at the ceiling

5 People I Would Like To Tag
1. Superluna
2. Superpistol
3. Skullkingdom
4. Tripfantastic
5. Jiran sebelah rumah

til then, bye!

Comments

Anonymous said…
identification card?
bagus kuna!
ingat ke pendatang haram..
ha ha