after surgery


Postmortem:
Wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be.
Luck was on my side, got parking in front of the cafe.
Arrived early, went to buy chewing gum in case my breath stinks. Bahhaha!
Chose a very strategic table, corner.
At first sat with my back facing the door then changed facing the door cos he might not recognise how my back looked like as I only met him once.
Waited and ordered latte, read magazine.
5 mins past 930pm, saw him walking towards the cafe.
I wasn't nervous.
He walked in and smiled, I smiled back and he sat.
He ordered, we talked.
Talked til half past midnight.
Continued talking in front of the cafe.
Said goodbye.
He walked to the right, I went to the left.
Got into my car, went back.
That was it.
Ordinary coffee session with a random guy I decided to ask out.
He was physically attractive I would say, but personality wise he was alright.
It went well, better than I thought it would be.
He talked most of the time, which was a big relieved for me.
I didn't become 'perempuan pelik', I was being myself the whole time.
We exchanged opinions and ideas, which was educational for me.
It was good to know more of him.
I felt relieved after that night.
Slept like a baby that night, did not dream of him, dreamt of someone else (weird much!).
Although nothing happened between us after that night, I'm glad I went for it.
I'm proud of myself for doing what I did.
I have no regrets over it.

Kita go on dengan hidup kita ye :)

Comments