sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
twenty ten has been quite a roller coaster ride. there were times where i was up in the air happy and free, and there were times where i just wanna sink to the deep ocean. most of the time, i just wanna sink and not float back to reality. as much as i look forward to twenty eleven, twenty ten flies in a blink of an eye.

my twenty ten started off good with trip to Johor and Singapore. then it got better, i learned to cook roast chicken, went to Melaka with the girls, weddings, birthday parties, trip to Melaka again, business trip to Korea, Hassan was born, diving trip to Perhentian and Cebu Island, and many more good memories i had with the girls and family to remember.

in between all that...

some things i wish it never happened. i lost my bestfriend of 10 years, lost my tonsil, my excess skin in my nose, lost my luggage to some stupid thief, lost my favorite cigarette pouch, lost my Christmas gift, send off my bestfriend to Melbourne.
twenty ten is definitely not my year. 16 hours from now, im gonna waive goodbye to twenty ten.

you never leave someone behind, you take a part of them with you and leave a part of yourself behind. that is what i'm going to do for 2011. gonna take some part of 2010 with me, and leave some of 2010 behind.

happy new year to all!

Comments