silly me

Hassan-san


since my last post, nothing much happened.
me and the girls celebrated amoi's birthday at Alexis, Bangsar.
stupid thing happened that night.
the dinner was on Friday night and as usual Friday evening work came like a tsunami.
was late for the dinner and probably because i was too tired or being ignorant,
i drove myself from work to Telawi assuming it was at Alexis Telawi.
searched for everyone inside, outside and i even went upstairs.
called pistola i asked her where did she park? she said jockey.
well, i thought Bangsar Village's jockey.
i asked her which table are you guys at? she answered inside.
so i went back inside, searched again and still nothing.
then she finally said it, Alexis BSC tau.
i wanted to just shoot myself there and then.
how could i possibly thought it was Telawi.
of course Alexis BSC, duhhhhh!
no one to blame except my stupidity, i drove myself to bsc and had the spaghetti carbonara.
it was worth it!

the following day, went and scout halls for pistola.
couldn't be more happier that she's finally doing it.
12 years together is just some crazy shit i cannot handle.
so yeah, halls were alright, not bad.
the nice ones are so freaking expensive, the okay normal ones are not that cheap too.
don't know what is the standard normal average person should spend on a hall.
i'll just let her do the calculation and she'll let me know when its my time.

other than that, nothing much happened.
i'm still as clumsy as i can be.
accidentally knocked myself at the display cart in Memory Lane while buying my dad's birthday card.
they hung wind chimes thingy on the display cart and it fell like kabooshhka!
right after that, accidentally (again) dropped a ceramic spoon while having coffee and the spoon broke into pieces. heheee!

enough of this silliness!
i need to be careful next time :)

Comments

MINIMONSTA said…
angau ya