the news!

today was the results appointment and discussion with the doctor. so as usual, we rushed to get the first appointment as the number starts as early as 730am. there i was, 715am aiming for number 0001. and yes! i got it! wooohooo. must be my lucky day.

doctor arrived, nurse called us in and the doctor said, everything is perfectly fine with both of you. no blockage within the tube, sperm count is healthy and let's check on eggs. so i went to the ultrasound machine room, she checked the eggs and again it was perfectly fine. 

i was puzzled is there is nothing wrong, why am i still not pregnant? kept asking myself. so i guess it must be the retroverted uterus. can't stop myself my blurting it out, i asked the doctor 'so is it because of the retroverted uterus?' and she said, no that happens to most of the patient i see and they can still conceive. again, puzzled! she obviously is able to read my puzzled, whathef*&k face. that's when she said she will give me some supplements to help the eggs ovulate. also after "get together" session, put your legs up in midair for 30 minutes and you may want to support your back with a pillow under your hips for a bit. clomid is precisely to be taken during day 2 to day 7 of the menses and do not skip any tablet. the moment she said that, i kept playing it in my head like a song, 'day 2 to day 7, do not skip'. so i thank the doctor and she said we will meet again day 10 after my first day period. again, to remember that number 'day 10 after first day period, meaning first day period - to make appointment'.

we left the hospital feeling puzzled, but relieved as there is no issue or no blockage. i guess i just have to put up my legs in midair after "get together". hahahahahah!

Comments