everything happens for a reason

i think everything that happened in my past has a reason for it to happen. i dont regret anything that happened in my past, i surely don't want it to be in my future. well, some of it lah! yes, i do think everything happens for a reason. if the incident that happened 6 years ago didn't happen, i don't know where i am right now. what happened back then was every girls nightmare, but we went through it. we survived and we're still friends despite everything that happened. things were rough but when there's a bump in your life, just go through it slowly and it will end eventually. im glad that we are still friends. too bad for that jerk, you have no one now! i do think the thing that happened at that time thought me a lot about friendship, love and dignity. i could imagine myself if what happened back then didn't happen. i imagine myself being a slut, bitch, chasing every guy that i want without thinking about anybody else. im glad it happened, im glad that im not that girl i imagine. it happened for a reason.

things that happened between me and him 5 years ago also thought me a lot of things. everything happens for a reason. remember? he cheated on me, treated me like i was his spare part, he didn't treat me like his girlfriend. he was ashamed of me i guess. i was 15 at that time. went out with this guy. it didn't work out. he happens to fuck around when we are still together. left me in confussion for 3 months. didn't call or ask anything about me. his sister was a nice person. thanks to her, she updated me what happen to him, everyday. for 3 months i heard people talking about him, how they saw him with other girls at every party he went to. the funny thing is he told me where he was going but not the girl he was out with. if it didn't happen, i wouldn't know what type of girl i would be. maybe i would turn into a bitch. but it did happen. and im not a bitch. im glad it happened. it really thought me about what i deserve, and he doesn't deserve me. im glad it happened. because if it didn't happen, i wouldn't know how funny afzal is. how he makes me laugh everyday. how he brightens up my day. how much i love him. how he treats me like a princess.

now im happy with afzal. i love him very much. he has respect for me. he makes me laugh everyday. he makes me feel great. he treats me like a boyfriend should treats his girlfriend. he cares for me. he was there for me when things were rough. he loves me for who i am. he loves me and only me. i don't care what happened in my past because i love my present. and my past happens for a reason.

Comments