monday sickness

monday morning is the most difficult part for me. i have problem getting out of bed and mandi.

at the office nothing much happened. normal work stuff, check kapal and reply emails. report deadline and settle some bank stuff! aiyooyoo. OMG! my plant site at kerteh (the place where they produce methanol) terbakar! so we had some complications to that, because my southern atlas is on the way to kerteh already. then i got a call saying that my plant terbakar. now i don't know where to put my 3500mt of methanol. anybody wanna buy? its actually methyl alcohol. i jual murah ja.

while i was doing my work at the office, i was blown away by this guy from my office. i think he is the sweetest guy (don't get me wrong, i do not like this guy). it's not like i know him as a friend or what, but i know he is from my department lah. his workstation is somewhere behind there. i've talked to him once or twice maybe. his wife is the luckiest person. i heard him talking to his wife and it was so sweet. i guess it's just the way he talked to her. he's a type who encourages his wife and never to let the partner down. i mean, all the small small and sweet things he said. everyday i noticed that he will call his wife and talk by the window. telling her all the sweet sweet things, wake up call his wife, and stuff like that lah. they do not talk for hours but i guess what he said was sufficient enough to make her day. today, he was talking to his friend, telling his friend that his wife was in a bad mood and he has a plan for his wife. he was all excited about it. checking that everything would be just as he planned. i hope everything goes well. i bet she must be feeling very happy.

conclusion: quality is better than quantity

Comments

Anonymous said…
that guy in your office makes me wanna cry.
can i marry him pls?-sheffer-
Kuna Ismail said…
i know!!!!!!!!!!
u can marry him if you wanna be the 2nd wife..
Anonymous said…
got meh guy like this? not bad, quite strong.