if i could, if only, what if..



from The Star

now, this is how i feel! crashed.
i feel like there's a big lorry stuck in my chest and i'm suffocating from this discomfort. i can hear the thump. i cannot breathe, or speak. no one will hear me scream. it hurts real bad that i feel the warm tears flushing out of my eyes. i signed up for this so i have to face it. like it or not, just fucking swallow it kuna!

somebody take this bloody lorry out of my chest and save me from this misery.

i hope this pain will only be for today, tomorrow is a new day and i hope it will be a good one. please lah! im begging for it to be a good one tomorrow.

:(

Comments

ifzan ibrahim said…
what kind of lorry? the mini one or muatan panjang one? or lori tangki? or lori sayur only? or is it lorry balak?
Anonymous said…
lorry nya agak panjang, bukan lori tangki or lori sayur. lori balak pun bukan. lori methanol lah! hahahhahaha