in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part

when ppl exchange marriage vows, do they really mean it?

to some ppl, maybe. love works in a very complex and weird way. some married couple will continue to love each other till the day they die, some will continue to blossom their relationship even when the other half is half perfect. will you continue to love your other half, your main component in your life, even when he/she is bedridden? will you still love your other half if he/she can no longer walk? if she can no longer eat by herself. in sickness and in health? till death do us part? is it only a vow that you say because you have to, or do ppl really mean it? or these things only happen in a movie?

it breaks my heart to read this article early in the morning, what a start!
http://www.thestar.com.my/services/printerfriendly.asp?file=/2007/5/10/nation/17672472.asp&sec=nation

out of nowhere, i cried, and now i'm about to cry. what's up with me lately? i cried while watching action movie. i cried while reading newspaper. shit! tank overload kot. i guess it all comes back to basic, if you have faith and you trust your other half, have faith and believe that he will stick by your side and be there for you and take good care of you even when you are bedridden. that is what i call mad love!

another issue, flash floods hit Malacca! i hope everything is ok there. four-hour downpour (hujan-hhahahahha..our personal joke about downpour)caused this guy to carry his calf on his back while trying to get other things, but he carried his calf on his back. i guess he loves his calf more than anything. speaking of Malacca, how is miss melaka? what is happening to this world? first it was flood in Johor, then Malacca, Negeri Sembilan next? then Selangor? uish.. i'm freaking out. i think i'm going to store all my favourite things and money on top of my cupboard. in case lah!

http://www.thestar.com.my/services/printerfriendly.asp?file=/2007/5/10/nation/17684437.asp&sec=nation

i'm at the office now. today, quite productive but i think that time is crawling. i'm waiting patiently for the time to crawl like a tortoise to its finish line no. 6 aka 530pm. my wife is waiting for me already.

while waiting for that to happen, (5 years later)
i prefer to rock to this tune..

Boy whenever you call my stomach's in bits
I can't focus at all your got me twisted
I live for that talk when you call me your chick
Just so all the girls know I gotcha for keeps
My coolness is blown I need my fix
In a matter of days I'm not myself
I'm all over the place I get a chick fit
When I hear your name I totally flip

Comments

Anonymous said…
im tired,going to bed in a bit.dont tendang2 me ok tonight?sakit lah smlm.dah lah king size bed and you took most of the space while i tersepit kat tepi tuh almost terjatuh.haha.one more thing..esok when i wake you up dont lah tido balik..kan dah lambat pagi tadi.
-wifey
ifzan ibrahim said…
so sweet ur wifey....
hahahha.

5 years laterr....