all the stars explode tonight

if i die tonight, i wanna..

eat banana and choc pancake, kfc, doughnuts from flinders lane,o'briens sandwich for dinner
drink orange & lime juice from panorama
buy a Chanel purse
watch Ocean's 13
buy a nice pda phone
apologize to my mom and dad for my bad behaviour for the last 22 years
pay credit card debt
decide who i should give my baby love neo to
give out my savings to rumah anak yatim
visit my grandma's grave
drive X5 for 10 mins
visit Cape Town
swim with dolphins
bungee jumping from KLCC
hug jack black doo bee doo bee doo
kiss my darling ethan hawke
hug shah rukh khan
call my friends
kiss faris and najihah
buy barbie doll for najihah so that she'll remember me
pay for faris' braces
have a decent conversation with my parents
chill with the girls late at night til we fall asleep
laugh till i pee in my pants
if i die tonight, i won't be here tomorrow.
if i die tonight, i don't wanna die alone.

live life to the fullest, i shouldn't take things for granted.

life is short, so am i.

Comments

popcornelvis said…
i am short too.
but i dont mind.
the view is way better down here.
Anonymous said…
i dont mind either
but at times the view is not nice lah
especially concert time :)