hey delilah..

tagged by dzu..

1. A person is only as good as it gets.
2. Friendship is always exquisite and priceless.
3. To love is to sacrifice.
4. Money makes me worry.
5. I miss being underwater.
6. My way of saying I care is by showing that I care.
7. I try to spread love and happiness, and I'm still trying.
8. Pick the flowers in Cameron Highlands, cheaper.
9. To love someone is simple but it's not easy.
10. Beauty is abstract.

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was my first day at high school.
12. When I was twenty one, I was happy.
13. I am most happy when I see tauhu bakar and laksa johor.
14. Nothing makes me happier than spending time with my girls and him :)
15. If I can change one thing, i will make 30 hours a day instead of 24 hours.
16. If smiles were compulsory, I'd have a jaw cramp.
17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could have everything.
18. If you want to be happy, then you have to work for it.
19. Money is not everything but there is no BUT.
20. The most touching moment I have experienced is when my girls were there when Suki died.

21. I smile a lot.
22. When I am happy, it's obvious.
23. If only I don't have to go to Terengganu.
24. The best thing I did yesterday was hanging out with the girls and him.
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title: untitled.
26. One thing I must do before I die, to get married.
27. Doing this meme, makes me sleepy.


Goodbye Subang, Hello Terengganu!

Comments

Anonymous said…
him tu siapa? ;P
Anonymous said…
him tu ray romano i ;)