double combo + 1 additional

bad luck can come in many shapes and sizes.

first, jack black tire punctured on my way back from subang to saujana. i was stranded, alone, in my pyjamas by the road, and i panicked. my panic button wouldn't turn off, so i just drove to the nearest petrol station and sat inside my car. i have no idea how to change my tire, so i called my cousin to come and save my life. luckily he was in subang, so he came and fixed jack black. blurgh!

then, my phone! when i was trying to call my cousin, my phone slipped from my hand and terguling guling on the road. now, her left ear dah cacat. berlubang sana sini! harghhh!

now, my nose is making it's usual fucking problem. this stupid nasal watery mucus is making my life even worse.

gosh! what's next? i can't wait..gee

the only good thing that happened today was ifzan's comment, which made me laugh like a stupid asshole at the office and some random forward email about malay, chinese and indian movies. thank god that double combo made my day.

i think i better go, just not my luck today!

Comments