take the first step in faith..

why is it so hard to justify what is right and what is wrong? what is good or bad? white or black? coffee or tea? rice or noodle? some things are just subjective and abstract. it's hard for us to see the clear picture because at times you see it but you're not looking, you hear but you don't listen, you feel but you don't show it, you know but you're not certain. i feel so bad for those who are less fortunate than i am but i'm just not good at showing it. i must say that i'm not good in expressing my feelings. it shows through my face if i'm happy, sad, angry, jealous, tired, annoyed, or even fucked up. life is too short to even think about it. though it's bitter, just fucking swallow and deal with it. i wish i could do more that could change the world. it's too psycho with all this mad killers out there. psychopath that is running around. i feel sorry to those who have encountered bad experience with these kind of lunatics. i can only feel it, i'll only know what it's like until i experience it. at this moment, i'm flooded with dozens of emotions. maybe because i think too much. i worry too much about silly things. there is nothing i can do to change it. talk is cheap. action speaks louder than words. i don't know what the fuck i'm mumbling..yada yada yadaaaaa

on another note, something happened at work yesterday.
i was busy doing my normal-boring-routine work when i saw my colleague pointing to me, explaining to the other guy who were asking something from my colleague. he was walking towards me, i swear. then came this guy, he was wearing a normal t-shirt and jeans holding a bouquet of flowers. it's fucking huge wei! roses with all the daun daun lain. the arrangement was huge. he walked towards me and looked at me in the eye. obviously i freaked out. i think my heart stopped for a minute, everyone stood up to look at me. as the guy took one step forward, i took a step backward till i had no choice but to face that guy. then he stopped in front of me, i was about to faint at that time. he showed me a piece of paper, and asked "where is harinder kaur's workstation?"
hahahhaha..i embarrassed myself! what a pig..plus i don't like flowers :)


....you don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step

Comments

popcornelvis said…
kunos!!!!

whats up with you