kids say the darnest things


danish (left), danial (right)


unlike my usual friday, last friday i went for afiq's going away makan makan at his house.
afiq has been my bestfriend for the past 10 years.
(wowwww, calculating how long i've been friends with him gave me a shock)
oh ya, so i went to his house with my two girls, khafidha and sheffer.
we were first to arrive and when we arrived, afiq's nephew the twins danial and danish came running to us shouting 'siapa tu?'
i answered, 'aunty kuna', then they quickly ran to their tok mama and tok ayah informing them 'aunty kuna sampai'.
we walked in, and they were very polite to salam the three of us.
salam cium tangan punya jenis..so cute!
being danial and danish, they were hyper the whole night.
running around the house, chewing my handbag's chain, following us the whole night.
they sang songs for us, performed us with national anthem and their school song.
we played games too.
name the car game and to my surprise, they know the names.
'uncle afiq's car?' i asked, 'honda civic', they replied.
'ayah's car?', they replied 'honda accord'
and they could answer every family member's car.
not bad for a 3 years old kid.
i had to leave early but they wouldn't let me.
lucky thing, their father came to pick them up.
they were so adorable i wanted to bring them home with me.
they are not even my kids, i wouldn't want to imagine if they were mine.
i would bite them everyday.
they made me happy the whole night.
thank you boys, you saved me and...
make me want to have twins. hahahahah.
:)

Comments

Anonymous said…
They are so adorable..just like u my dear..