que sera sera


this second week of june has been the happiest, toughest, busiest, most painful week ever in my whole entire life.
my body seems to slowly give up on me. it will not do as i say.
i can't sleep, eat much or function my brain well.
even my hearing and eyesight is losing its momentum.
my tears nerve seems to be oversensitive lately.
i even cried watching karate kid. wtf?
what happened? i don't know.
i don't seem to care whatever happens around me anymore.
seriously, if i were driving alone and a tree falls on my car i couldn't care less to do anything.
i would probably drove off as if nothing happen.
what the hell is wrong with my body?
my mind is playing tricks on me.

que sera sera....
whatever will be, will be
the future's not ours to see
que sera sera
what will be, will be.

Comments

En. amirul bond said…
love this song:))..
cheer up!
Kuna Ismail said…
hahahha, thanks! :)