complex brain

my brain is a complex organ that is playing around with my mind and thus effects my mood.
this complex organ of mine is also making me overthinking things i should not be thinking.
it is a negative poison that is spreading out like cancer to other organs.
this cancer virus is spreading to my face, hence the wrinkles.
it is also spreading to my body, resulting the yo-yo weight loss.
i reckon chicken's nails are nicer than mine, due to excessive biting.
my white hair is making me look like a grandmother who does botox.
that's just 5% of the physical issue.
internal organs are just gone.
sometimes have no heart.
don't care whatever happens around me.
i constipate.
i have difficulty breathing at night.
i have trouble sleeping, which usually is not the case at all!
can't even describe my tear duct. it is just not functioning.
comes at weird time and can't be controlled.
that's just 5% of the internal problems.

just so you know..
they say, mind over matter.
i'm gonna try and not let this complex brain of mine make it any worst than what it already is.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Babe,u sounded really gloomy for the past 3-4 months.Are u okay?Where's that cheerful Kuna?Take care.Hugs.

-Hot Mama-
Kuna Ismail said…
im ok :)
cheerful kuna is still here..
had a rough day
thanks!
hugs

:)