so long farewell


two more days to December
five more weeks to two thousand eleven
so many things had happened this year
don't even know where to begin
time flies when you're having fun
fun ke? hahahaha
as much as i hate what i had to go through this year, im glad it did
i learned a lot from my mistakes
i discovered so many things about life, people, work and Islam especially
which for many many years i took it for granted, just because i was born as a Muslim.
im nowhere perfect at that chapter but im trying my best
even the small little things that count, ill learn.
i will continue learning and to face my fear.
which reminds me, i conquered my fear recently.
the fear of myself, my reaction and how i would feel.
to my surprise, it didn't hurt at all
i wasn't bothered that our table was next to each other
that my seat was few inches away from his
and he was seated next to his new girlfriend
this is not my first time, pfft
to look at his girlfriend face-to-face, that didn't bother me.
what bothered me was how he pretended that he didn't see me.
his friend had the decency to say hi and he was busy playing with his phone.
didn't even acknowledge my existence when less than a month ago, we acknowledged each other at a social event.
wowww, something must have happened within that short period of time ay?
im giving him the benefit of the doubt that his girlfriend was there and he respects his girlfriend enough not to acknowledge my existence.
i totally respect that decision, although i couldn't understand why two people who were deeply attached in a relationship before could throw away a friendship that was there more than ten years ago.
way before he even knew his new girlfriend.
my point is: although i don't understand why, ill respect the decision and the consequences of my past decision.

we only have one chance in life, so im gonna try to move forward and put everything behind and live my life like its my last.

good night!


Sent via BlackBerry from Maxis

Comments

Anonymous said…
kak kuna, how u get over things? really hard for me to do dat..n i even think, ive to go see psychiatrist..n i think ur lucky coz uve frens dat really understands u well..frens that really there when sorrow @ joy..im just alone..i dun know where i want to turn to..i know we dun know each other well.but i think mine is just like urs..almost evtg..i really want to seek advice from u..but its ok, if u reluctant to..used to be..wished dat we can always stay happy!
Kuna Ismail said…
hi, we don't know each other well?
do i know you?
i'm alright if you wanna seek advice but first i need to know who you are :)
Anonymous said…
act bukan dont know each other well..memang im annonymous pon..but i think i can rely on u n seek advice from u..but as i said earlier, its ok if u r reluctant to..ye la, as im strangers kan..no hard feeling..:) u can know me, n i really want to be fren with u but i dunno where d rite medium we can interact..im not dangerous..hehe.. ;)hope to hear from u soon..
Kuna Ismail said…
just email will do, superainbow@gmail.com :)