one one. one. one one

testing testing!
mic check 12 12
oppss!
teehee.. using my new toy to blog.
so just ignore me for a bit..
blogging with tab is no fun.
anyway, its been 11 days since new year and i have not crafted my new year's resolution.
not that i care or obsessed in achieving my goals but i just feel it is somehow a personal achievement if i get to strikethrough my resolution for this year.

i figured out my new year's resolution while i was driving to work.
some of the things i look forward to in two thousand eleven:
1. get myself closer to God. afterall, everything happens is written.
i am grateful of what that was given from Him.
the least i can do is obey Him.
2. of course, travel around the world.
will start off with neighbouring country, then to places i've always wanted to go but never had the time or money.
3. open my boxy and paranoid mind
be more friendly and helpful to other people
4. work-life balance.
blurgh! i know i know. i've been working hard like a mad dog. i know i should not spend more than 8 hours at work but i love my current work so i don't mind at all.
5. open my heart to the endless possibilities that could happen in the future
be crazy and spontaneous. happiness could just come along the way.

goodnight!
xoxoxxxoxo


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey superainbow, happy new year! Just wanna know where did you take your diving license? Thinking of diving as my new hobby for the year.. So yeah. :)

- silent reader (hehe)
Anonymous said…
You are lucky enough to love your current job...huhu.
Happy New year.
:)