what happened after April 2016?

Alright, what happened after April 2016?

Today as I am writing this entry, it is officially 21st December 2017. I have decided to start again (blogging) not because it is currently a trend for mothers to blog or anything like that. It is purely because I hope or want my son to be able to read when he grows older. Or for me, personally to reminisce about my son when I am older.

So, what happened after April 2016?

I was announced by my Gynae that I was pregnant, 6 weeks or so. So her medication and what she had asked us to do, worked! We were over the moon excited. Beyond word excited! We didn't tell a lot of people only close family and friends. We had our first check-up and we heard the heart beat. It was loud and it was the first time of me listening to a heart beat of a tiny dot inside my womb. Again, went back home all excited and filled with joy. At about the 2nd check-up, I think week 10 during the ultrasound, there was no heart beat. The doctor scanned everywhere but just couldn't hear any heart beat. So, she said sometimes it is normal. Try and go back home, have a good rest and come back to see her after 2 weeks. (It was coming to Hari Raya) so she said enjoy Raya first then come back. We then came back on 12th July 2016 for a check-up and there was still no heart beat. The doctor declared it misabortion. Meaning, the fetus did not grow and basically I have lost the baby. She suggested to do D&C immediately. So I went for D&C, small procedure then later went back home. Accepted the fact that maybe it was not my time, not mine as determined by Allah SWT. Moved on with my life.

In September 2016, I accepted a new job which the office is basically in Southern tip of Johor a place called Pengerang. Started my work sometime mid October.

Somewhere around first week of December 2016, in Pengerang I felt something was wrong with my body and I had not get my menses which was supposed to be on 6th December 2016 and usually my menses will come on time. A week past by and still nothing.

Then what?

Comments