the blue line test

after 1 week or probably 10 days in-denial coupled with my stubborn attitude that refuses to stop smoking, i  had told my colleague that i felt different and that i might be pregnant. of course, he (my colleague) was jumping joy as if he's the one carrying for the next 9 months was utterly excited. i couldn't be bothered at that time because drowning with work, reports, stress, i was already late for dinner with the 'sex and city girls' (that is another topic, who are the sex and the city girls). so we rushed for dinner and on the way out there was a pharmacy and he told me to quickly grab the pregnancy test and off we go. funny enough, i took the cheapest non-branded test just because after the miscarriage and months trying, i wouldn't want to buy the most expensive test and be disappointed. went for dinner with the girls, and half-way through our dinner i told them that my period is 10 days late and i might be pregnant. sex and the city girls being sex and the city girls, they quickly told me to do the test. in the middle of the restaurant! (i mean the toilet)

took the test out from my bag, took my phone and obviously left my heart on the table with them. went inside opened the manual, mind you this is the cheapo test where you have to fold the cup, pee in the cup and put the small tiny strip in the cup. ok, all done! waiting game. tick tock tick tock. waited for a bit and the line came. tadaaa, pregnant! gulp!

went back to the table and by the look on my face, they knew i was pregnant. oh, in the toilet while waiting was on the chat with hola banana and showed them the pregnancy strip. that was it! how i find out i was pregnant. inside the toilet of a restaurant in the middle of the city. how classy Kuna (roll eyes).

Comments