sleepless at night


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

camberwell market is the best!
vintage stuffs..yeeehaa!
we bought old bench for my balcony, and trunk chest-ish for amoi to put her books.
now i can sit on my balcony and sun bathe, amoi can put her books in her new trunk.
go camberwell! youre the best.

a person i knew for only 45 mins told me 'behind every action, there is a positive intend'. it took me a while to understand the meaning behind it. i now know why certain people would react in a certain way. there is always a positive intention behind it. in order to see that, i just have to see it in a different way.

in my 24 years of life, im glad to know i have someone beside me. to support and be there for me. i am blessed to have 4 crazy girls with me all my life, 1 crazy girl who is so far away but so near at heart. 2 crazy guys that i tell almost everything. the girls are my oxygen and the pillar in my life. they are my blind spot mirror. we have been friends for half of my life, how could they not be my blind spot mirror. we grew up together, laughed and cried together, celebrate birthdays and death days together, cried over a birth and death together, giggle over cute guys together, cried over stupid break ups together, and the list goes on and on.

today, one of us is going to embark on a new journey. as happy i am for her, i am terribly sad that i am not there to hold her hand, hug her, and tell her how much i am proud of her to hop on this journey with her beloved. a journey which i dare not get down to, at the moment or dare i say, forever. marriage life cycle; engagement, marriage, honeymoon, parenthood, midlife, grow old together. although i wont be around for your engagement, ill be there for the other 5 life cycle and you will definitely be there for me. sorry for not being there and to both of you, congratulations!

XooXXoXxOooooOxX
=(

Comments

ifzan ibrahim said…
so sweet..... i cry
i hug her for you tomorrow ok...
khafidha said…
i love you too!
Kuna Ismail said…
ching chong,
ahahhaha yeah right you cry!
eh, ke you cry cos u thought youre the crazy guy i mentioned? hahaha dont perasan :)

hug her for me tomorrow ok, thanks! :)

i love you two three khafy :)
Anonymous said…
you made me cry. =(

now i'm all puffy. thanks.

i love you.
Kuna Ismail said…
vampire cry?
i love you too!
Anonymous said…
yes. vampires and ifzans cry sometimes.