i love my in case

dear girls,

have i mentioned to you guys how much i love the in case bag?
well, i love the in case bag to death.
it's the best gift ever!

what have i used from the in case bag?
1. pins.
because my shirts keep on menayangkan anggota badan di celah celah.
so i used the pins to cover it.
2. powder
because i thread my eyebrow myself, so i used the powder before threading.
3. alarm clock
because i cannot wake up to class.
4. melbourne map
i think i used it for only 2 weeks until hancur already now.
5. engraved pen
i used it to sign important documents, nampak professional konon.
6. sewing kit
to thread my eyebrow. hahahahah not jahit baju or anything.
7. shower cap
i use it everyday so that my hair won't get wet.

those are some of the items that i've used so far.
yesterday, i was in uni about to go back home.
mind you, it was 10pm, and i was in uni since 10am.
i was tired i supposed, i missed a step on the stairs and sprain my ankle.
when i got home, i first thing i look for is my in case bag.
there it was.. 'in case you sprain something'
it was the yoko yoko!
and a bandage and scissors from the first aid kit.
woohoooo! i was so happy i almost cried.
although you guys are 3000 miles away from me, the yoko yoko is liyana.
the scissors is khafidha and the bandage is sheffer.
thank you girls for the in case bag. loves it!

love,
kuna

Comments