what is done can't be undone

my laptop went kaput! kacing! and kaput!
with no signal that it was going to die
no sign or sickness or anything
all of a sudden, she was not functioning at all.
she literally died, on my lap.
and so, i brought her to the hospital today hoping that i could recover all my data.
i don't really care what happens to her body, all i need is her brain.
because her brain is my brain.
i don't function without my hard disk.
its like, she suddenly was diagnosed with brain tumor.
and the doctors can fix her, except to get her a new brain.
yes, i know that could be done.
all i have to do is pay $200 and i'll get her a new brain.
but i need her old brain!
that would cost up to $1500.
that is my fucking life!
my two years of everything is in her brain and i need it!
fuuccckkkk!!


Comments

Afzal said…
kita akan adakan kenduri tahlil nanti