hush hush

this time last year..
after buka puasa, we went for dessert.
yumm yummm..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
those were the days..


for 4 years throughout my university life, i think it was the greatest journey of my life. if i were given a chance to change, i wouldn't want to change anything. at all. i was so happy at times, and i could be so sad at times. laughed over stupid jokes, cried over suki's death. now things are not as rainbow and sunshine anymore. im not the same person that i was 7 years ago. 7 is big number. if you round it up, it will be 10. there is no easy way of saying this. i detached myself from those feelings i had with me 7 years ago and i fell out of those feelings i had for 5 years. no one is to be blamed for my actions. it is my decision and my decision is final. things can never be the same. things will never be the same. i've moved on. i hope he can do the same. i don't see me and him as how we used to be. we are now 2 different people that can never be together again. i never meant to hurt him, it was never my intention. i wish there was an easy way to say this, but there is no easy way. i know the pain will be unbearable. maybe sometimes, we need to feel the deepest pain in order to move on. we need to realize that the deepest pain will eventually makes us even stronger.

it was never my intention to hurt him in any way. i will always remember the happy days that we had. he will always be my good friend. i'm letting him go and for that i need him to let me go...

Comments

Anonymous said…
so like where was i during this buka puasa of yours? whatever...
Anonymous said…
hello friend.
lets got to delicious and makan their yummy pavlova.
like omg.
so lama tak makan with u my friend.
Kuna Ismail said…
hello friend!
so yummy pavlova..
but here also got yummy dessert.
like omg.
so lama tak tgk your sexy tangan.