pour a little sugar on it, i'm gonna make your life so sweet

Photobucket

its hard enough to deal my issues here by myself. its even harder to know that my mother is also trying to deal with my issues there by herself. i guess its more difficult for her because she is there to deal with my issues which is awkward for her. she asked me what to do? and i was like..ermm..i don't know :)
i guess when i was growing up, my mother always taught me to control my emotions. she told me to cry for as long as i want and then wake up the next day as if its a new day. i guess that worked in some occasions. i was chatting with her and she said 'i jst want u to be happy in whatever u do n ...!!'

it's not so cold lately. i'm happy!
work is starting to pile up and i'm drowning myself in it.
5 more weeks to the end of this race.
i have absolutely no idea how i'm going to survive the next 5 weeks.
it's weird how melbourne has turn me into a different person, i mean academically.
its either melbourne or msia style is different.
i used to be good with maths, i don't think finance, accounts or math is difficult. accounts and math? thats the subject i got A in SPM and uni exams. how hard could it be? but now i cant even calculate simple math. i just suck at accountings and finance now. i don't get nervous when i have to do presentations, now every time i have to do a presentation i get nervous and words don't come out as what i want to say. i used to suck at writing report and essays, now they gave me good grades for my report, and bad grades for my presentation. how weird is that?
i need my mojo back! bring back my mojo!

the only thing that have not change is my appetite for dessert.
i can fill myself with dessert everyday!
the desserts here are amazing. try it!
i tried new dessert the other day, and omg i feel like a fat kid eating it.
they have base for pavlova, banana and caramel cake with chocolate crumbs, cheesecake, sticky date pudding, chocolate mud cake, meringue, apple danish, ice cream!
oh, cinnamon donut. omg! i can go on and on and on about this.
abis la, Shallow Hal la aku lepas ni.

Comments

khafidha said…
jgn leher berlipat mcm kimora lee simmons sudah
Anonymous said…
HAHAHAHHAHAH!!khafidha!why do you have to give silly comment like that??man..youre funny
Anonymous said…
tu dia punya baby fat lah kaffy.... hehehehe
Kuna Ismail said…
hahahahhahaha khafidha you are funny!
hopefully leher aku tak berlipat bila aku balik nanti. if berlipat, kau still kawan aku kan?
Anonymous said…
kutuk la lagi hidung aku. hmmph!
khafidha said…
as in 'baby phat'? tak baby dah tu..mcm giant dah..dia boleh belasah you tau tak ifzan

and yes of course i will still be your friend even though u are like nutty professor
Kuna Ismail said…
hidung you mmg classic!
tapi dah kecik skit la yana, dont worry!