the long philosophical talk

the other day, my mom gave this longg berjela jela ceramah.
this was the exact phrase my mom used.

The Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) said:
“Marriage is my Sunna. He who shuns my Sunna is not of me.”

i was telling her about my school work, my assignments and that i miss working. she started asking me if i was going to go back and work for the current company. because, technically i'm still their employee, i took unpaid leave. i told her that i'm not sure where i'll be going after this 1 year, but i'm definitely going back for yana's wedding. then, there she goes.. she started asking if i'm seeing anyone here. i told her i'm dating mike polanski, my classmate. hahahhahahhahah. then i told her the truth, that i don't think i'll be dating anyone, yet! then she got really upset and gave me all this islamic ceramah talk.

blurgh! what's wrong if i gave up on relationship? and what's wrong about not wanting to get married? i used to think that at my age now, i'll be happily planning about my wedding. maybe preparing for my wedding day even. for now, i guess marriage is just not my cuppatea.

marriage = commitment, responsibilities, and growing old with the same person for the rest of my life. eerrrmmm.. ask me again in year 2012. enough said!

coming back to my normal life.
my cousin went back to Malaysia this afternoon.no more good food i guess, she stayed with me for 1 week and all she did was cook, and load my cupboard and fridge with food that will last me til next year. i stayed home today, the whole day. fuyooo! bangga tau ni. stayed home and watched so you think you can dance.

1st video choreographed by sonya tayeh..







haves funs watching. enjoysss!

Comments