i want to sink to the bottom with you

diving this time was great
i tried underwater photography for the first time
and damnnnnn son it wasn't easy
imagine i was trying to balance my buoyancy
while thinking about my air consumption (just in case i ran out of air)
worrying about trigger fish that might attack me
adjusting the flash output, white balance, shutter speed, apperture.
it was hard work but it was worth it.



few hours ago, my family had a quick teh tarik before they all went for durian party with my uncle and aunty from janda baik
together with their daughter and son-in-law, my cousins lah pendek cerita.
the moment my uncle saw me, he knows what is bothering me or what i have on my mind.
he managed to do that e.v.e.r.y time i see him
it's like he can read my mind or see through me or something.
weird much!
piece of advice he gave me "banyakkan bersabar and follow"
he told my sister that everyone will need someone to lean on,someone to support and guide us mentally, physically, emotionally,and spiritually.
(my sister now thinks that is quote of the year)

yes, from now on..
i will banyakkan bersabar and follow
thank you uncle mat! ure the best!
:)

Comments