good morning!

i am blogging not from Malaysia, but from Singapore. wooohhoo!
we arrived yesterday noon and rushed to get my yoga mat, waited for cab for almost 1 hour and went shopping at bugis street. everything was cheap! but obviously no trying, no refund and their tops are for those size 10 and below.
as for me, shoes at far east are the ones i look forward the most.
i managed to get 3 pairs yesterday :)
dinner was hilarious! i spilled my longan drink and the restaurant went silent and everyone stared at me.
so embarrassing! eeeeee!
later at night we went to loof bar, so pretty the place!
ill upload the pics when i get back!

today woke up because i wanted my dream to end.
my dream was sad.
everyone was in my dream. the girls, you, her and me.
some said you can't tell others about your dream the first 3 days.
so i won't tell but after 3 days, maybe i will.
i didn't know what was the meaning of my dream.
how i wish i knew. i wish i knew how to make things right.
whatever it is, you were in it.
i think i miss you.
think? no.
i miss you.

Sent via BlackBerry from Maxis

Comments

Anonymous said…
Shopping in S'pore??Wahh..that's nice.Have a great time dear.it;s time to relax and forget about problems..

-tapir's gf-