to market to market to buy a big fish


last weekend, me and my sisters went for breakfast with my parents.
it was early morning and it rained while we were having our breakfast.
after breakfast my mom forced me to go to the market with her.
of course me and my sister aimie had to go.
but kuanne being a diva sister didn't want to go to the market.
pfftt! she said the market is smelly and basah.
like duh! that's why it is called market.
hahahhaha. whatever..

i cannot wait for tomorrow!
in 5 hours time, ill be driving south where i can shop like a crazy girl, eat claypot beef fried rice and party til the dawn.
yea right party? hahahahha
probably ill be too tired to even go out at night.
i just hope everything turns out well, insyaAllah.
ill have to constantly remind myself not to go to the red lane, don't say something stupid to the immigration guy and don't panic. teeehee!

goodnight! see you tomorrow :)

Comments